Buy your NRS Straps by the bucket load with our NRS Strap Multipacks. Packaged in our custom utility buckets, the Mini Strap Pack and Master Strap Pack give you a range of NRS 1″ Heavy Duty Straps in our most popular sizes, plus a handy place to store them.
- Mini Strap Pack includes (2) each: 3′, 4′, 6′, 9′ and 12′
- Master Strap Pack includes: (2) 3′, (4) 6′, (4) 9′, (4) 12′, (2) 15′, (2) 20′
- Since 1978, NRS 1″ Heavy Duty Straps have set the standard for strength and dependability.
- Created by whitewater rafters as a better for tying down gear and boats, they’re used around the world for an infinitude of tasks, from the outdoors to the home and farm.
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing has a 1,500 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) and won’t stretch when wet.
- Two strong stainless-steel springs on our battle-tested cam buckle deliver a burly bite that won’t slip, ever.
- A woven label near the buckle lets you claim your straps with your name and contact info.
- Integrated bottle opener helps you celebrate a job well done (or jury rigged with an NRS Strap).
Use the #straphacks hashtag to share your ingenious uses for NRS Straps!
|Mini Strap Pack:||
|Master Strap Pack:||
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||1,500 lbs.|
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||500 lbs.|