Perfect for beginner paddlers looking to charge harder, the NRS Men’s Helium Jacket takes entry-level splash wear up a notch, combining waterproof-breathable fabric construction with an overskirt that mates with a sprayskirt tunnel.
- Constructed with waterproof, breathable HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric, a technical material that repels water while letting excess heat and moisture escape.
- Action-cut design allows maximum mobility, room to layer and comfort under a PFD.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Kayak overskirt mates with a sprayskirt tunnel to seal the cockpit.
- A small shoulder pocket placed for accessibility when wearing a PFD keeps essentials safe with an Aquaguard water-resistant zipper.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™|
|Neck Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System:||Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee drawcord|
|Pockets:||1 – Shoulder|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|